The Low Voltage Switchgear and Control Panels come in an entire range of low voltage switchgear, distribution, Metering, Control, Protection & Automation panels. The Panels are tested at CPRI for short circuit withstanding test and degree of protection.
Types of Low Voltage Switchgear and Control Panels:
- Low Voltage Switchgear Panels
- AC & DC Distribution Boards
- MCC & PCC
- LDB & PDB
- DG Protection, Synchronizing Panels, AMF Panel Metering Panel
- Custom built Distribution, Instrumentation & Protection Panels
Rating of these panels is 440V AC, 220V DC up to 5000A.
Features of Low Voltage Switchgear and Control Panels:
- Single front, Double front, Fixed type, Semi draw-out type, Fully draw-out type, Fully isolated Vertical & Horizontal busbar chamber Fully isolated cable chamber
- Manufactured out of CRCA sheets Floor mounting, free standing, Vermin & dust proof Powder coated with 7 tanks pretreatment
- Degree of protection up to IP55, Short circuit withstand strength up-to 50KA
- PLC based Automation Panels with MMI
TIM offers PLC based systems for DG control and synchronization, Conveyor systems such as Ash handling system, Building automation including control of AHU, lighting, water treatment units, parking, etc.
Panel fronts, control fronts, instrument panels and front panels are often heavier gauge, self-supported and more-extensively fabricated. They are typically used for mounting dials, switches, gauges and light emitting devices. Panels also provide decoration and protection for electrical and electronic enclosures for your end products.